are the people that buy your house for cash trust worthy?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home are the people that buy your house for cash trust worthy?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

we are moving but we want a quick sale and what do people think of the people that buy your house for cash and are they trust worthy and how does it work and if u have any experience or know anyone who does i would love the info and advice thanks..
    thats good idea to have it at a bank but no im not worried about my neighbors i have wonderful neighbors i couldnt ask for better ones its going to be hard leaving i have lived here all my life i just want to make sure they are legit.

Anonymous

Money Talks.

Still have a closing at a Bank or Title Insurance company.

The buyer will pay the fee, if any.

Good Luck

Anonymous

If they have the cash, what more do you want? Are you concerned about the neighbors?

Anonymous

Such firms are generally legitimate, BUT they are in business to make money. In order to do so, they will offer to buy your house for about 60-65% of its current fair market value. Of course, they will then attempt to sell your property for as close to market value as they can.

If you have no issue losing that percentage of your home’s value for a quick sale, go for it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password