Anyone tried medication to curb dog agression in pit bulls?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home Anyone tried medication to curb dog agression in pit bulls?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have spoken with my vet about the recently developed VICIOUS fighting that has erupted between my 2 female neutered pitbulls – one, age 3 is a predominantly pit bull mix, the other, age 18 months, is a pure-bred pit bull. Until now, they got along wonderfully. Otherwise, they are both WONDERFUL dogs and I have no intention of re-homing or giving either dog up. At present, I am “crating & rotating”. I’ve asked other questions about this problem, and have been done a TON of reading about pits, mostly from links people have provided me with. I HOPE to figure out how to find Cesar Milan on my TV (may have to buy a TV guide or Sunday newspaper to see the programming). I’ve already tried a BUNCH of interventions with no luck so far. Plan to meet with a local trainer next week to see if he can help. But, my vet had suggested medication as a possibility if worst comes to worse, but I fear that might change my dog’s otherwise wonderful personality in other ways. Advice?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password