Anyone know how to build a credit score from 450?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score Anyone know how to build a credit score from 450?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I had a lot of medical issues and id theft. I cannot seem to get any loans or any help to reestablishing.

Anonymous

If you have id theft, you need to take care of that as soon as possible. Check your credit report free for 30 days to resolve any issue. Also, to build a credit score, pay your credit card on time.

Anonymous

hey nichole if you have a decent paying job you may want to get a a company like lexington law to help clean up your credit and reveiw your credit report but make sure they are established and legal and outside of that try and get a orchord mastercard the limit will be like 500 bucks but use it like once a twice a month up to 100 bucks and pay it off that will give you a credit line and help build a positive credit history.

Anonymous

I was in the same situation but my score was a little bit higher than that, “515” and I fix it myself and got it up to 720 in about 1 year. I found this sample credit letter and instructions on how to do this at the site listed below. Good luck and stick with it!

Anonymous

Getting loans will not help you need to pay off you debts as much as you can, get a second job. Building your credit is going to be based on paying off your bills, reduce spending as much as possible get a room mate, get a second job, use coupons, eat a cheaply as you can rice and beans.

Anonymous

A rule of thumb ‘fair’ deal for a lease is about $ 150/month for ever $ 10K that you could purchase the car for with no money down.

For example, if you were going to purchase a Subary Legacy with an MSRP of $ 22K for $ 20K, then a fair deal for a lease would be anything under $ 300/month for 36 months with no money down.
    The longer the term, the cheaper the lease price should be.
    Never lease longer than the factory warranty. You don’t want to dump your own money into a car you will never own after the warranty period is over.

If you have Tier 0 or Tier 1 credit, you should never put any money down on a lease. It’s like throwing your money away.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password