Any programs that allow someone to buy a home with no downpayment if it isn’t their

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Any programs that allow someone to buy a home with no downpayment if it isn’t their

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

first home? I know that FHA loans require as little as 3.5% down, but that’s still several thousand dollars, even for the cheapest homes. For someone who just can’t get that much money together, BUT could easily afford a monthly mortage – are there any programs that allow someone to purchase a home with NO downpayment BESIDES the first-time homebuyer program? Or is there a certain amount of time after you’ve used that program, that you can use it again? I bought a house 3 years ago and used that program, and I’d like to buy another house, but can’t afford thousands for a downpayment.
      And yes, I CAN easily afford a monthly mortgage. A $100,000 house, with zero downpayment, at current interest rates, would be a mortgage of just over $500 a month. I pay more than that right now in rent for my apartment. But getting together more than $3,000 for a downpayment is nearly impossible for me because I’m a single mom and day-to-day life demands most of my income, I can’t set aside big chunks of it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password