A friend wants to buy home credit is so.so need more income who can help without…

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home A friend wants to buy home credit is so.so need more income who can help without…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

…being on loan a backer.? She could get the house but. I cannot be on loan. The money is avaliable to her but, problem is need more capital. I can help with finance but, cannot be on loan.
      What is the next option.
      How come they second party have to co-sign. They don’t want to they just want to help financially. Is there a letter that I can get from an Attorney to show they will promise to pay.
      suppose the co-signer credit is just about the same and yours then what do you do.
      What happen to all these agencies that was suppose to help a First Time Buyer.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I might be able to help.

My group of investors offer both secured and unsecured loans for personal and business loans. We utilize both traditional banking firms and private funds.

Not sure what your credit rating is. Although we do work with different credit levels, credit is a factor. Sometimes we can even help you improve your credit.

Contact me if you want to connect.
      [email protected]

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your choices are somewhat limited. Your friend with so-so credit will have a hard time finding a mortgage by herself, especially in light of current sub-prime market meltdown. Even if she finds a lender who is willing, she will be subjected to higher interest rates and fees. The option is either you wait until your friend’s credit goes up (by cleaning up her credit) or find another friend with a better credit score and history. Good luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

hmm sounds kinda weird.how do you know that they are using it to pay the debts?they could take out more than you gave them permission to.

Anonymous
      Inactive

i hate to frazzle you but those places are no good

i’ve heard and seen too many horrible stories about people having their money taken from their account and the bill still doesn’t get paid

if you see that the bill hasn’t been paid to the creditors then put a stop to it IMMEDIATELY

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

I used “Credit Solution” to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It’s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News.Check it out here:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password