Article Score0

I know someone who had their mortgage foreclosed upon and received a 1099A for the difference. Their tax accountant said that Utah is a non-recourse state. Is that true?


We will be happy to hear your thoughts on Does Utah allow recourse loans?

      Leave a reply

      Register New Account
      Reset Password