Credit score is 655 I really need to get a new car. Should I hold on to what I have until it breaks down? ?
Should I try to wait to see if I can a better interest rate or do it now? Do you think the intrest’s rates will get better or does it matter when your score is only 655? I would try to fix my car but I will be lucky if I get 1000 dollars for it. It would cost around 1300 to fix it for the winter time. I was looking online and with my score my interest rate would be around 11 to 12 %