Article Score0

married to american ,need hip replcement since being here have prostate problems since being here,hip problem has led to nerve damage on left hand from the neck,cannot take federal aid so basicaly i`m screwed.
live in montana ,i`m a builder from england worked hard all my life to end up with nothing.
have had two house fires since being here all the money has gone and the wife works 3 jobs just to make ends meet,i`m being kept by my wife from tip money ,she earns a basic wage of $ 5.85 per hour ,if i go back to the uk the marriage will end cause they wont let me back in…so what in gods name do i do.

3 Thoughts on a british citizen in america has house fire no insurance loses everything what can i do.carn`t even get ID?
  1. Chris
    August 29, 2011 at 1:01 am

    Contact the Red Cross and the United Way. They help in these types of situations.
    Sorry for your losses and health problems. There is a brighter day ahead.

  2. Crossroads Keeper
    August 29, 2011 at 1:15 am

    Your passport and/ or visa should be enough for ID. However; if you’re here illegally then you’re right. You are royally screwed. No pun intended.

  3. MindFreakin
    August 29, 2011 at 1:42 am

    you screwed, where did you work all your life, doesn’t england have uneployment insurance ?

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password