*** Young Male that needs help with credit****

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit *** Young Male that needs help with credit****

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have been using my credit for the past few year and have had some good and bad come out of credit, I learned the hard way about damaging my credit, but anyway I am in the process of trying to fix this mess that i am currently in, I have a Experian score of 527, Equifax of 568, and Transunion of 601 I want to at least get all three scores above 620 by the end of the year can anyone help please.. I included a list of things I currently have..

ACCOUNT

CAR * $7606.00 payt $329.00

CITI * *$1259.00 * *CL$1500.00 Pymt $30 (CLOSED)

HSBC$ * * * 0.00 * *CL $300.00 * Pymt $15 (OPEN)

Collection $136.00 Hospital Bill

Collection $1067.00 Hospital Bill

Collection $204.00 Car insurance*

Collection$150.00 *Car *insurance

These are all the accounts I have that still have balances I do have other accounts that I have paid off some are settled and others are completely paid in full but they are not listed, *im not sure if that matters to much… If it does please fill free to let me know.. I really need help I know there are a lot of smart people here so please help me out thanks… And another question if I apply for a new credit card will this help me out also in my situation.. Thank you*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password