What is the minimum credit score to get an AT&T Wireless cell phone?

Home Forums Improve Credit What is the minimum credit score to get an AT&T Wireless cell phone?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

I understand how credit scores work and how to create good credit I was just wondering if anyone knew the actual lowest score you or a friend may have had to get an AT&T cell phone, specifically like 550, 600, 650? Also when you answer could you explain how you got your information?
    Doesn’t look like Nobody knows this answer lol

admin
    Keymaster

admin
    Keymaster

No carrier has ever disclosed its credit score requirements.

admin
    Keymaster

I think if you are above 500 you are good to go if you are under then you are screwed and you gonna have to give them 500 bucks to get a new phone, it all depends on the person and they over all score.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Satelec2003

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.