What is the best prepaid sim card I can get for my woman who is coming from Rome…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards What is the best prepaid sim card I can get for my woman who is coming from Rome…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by   5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

…and staying in Denver? I am seeking a good coverage USA prepaid sim card to buy my woman for her unlocked phone, but am new at this. What should I get her as I live in California and want to communicate with her while she’s in the states? Any help would be graciously appreciated! AT&T? Verizon?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m happy with AT&T

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

There are general items covered in each policy. If it’s a single family home (not a townhome or condo) you’ll be quoted a price for a H03 policy. You can add extra coverage for jewelry, other items.

Answer what you’re asked. If you have a pit bull or another dangerous pet, say so. If you exclude this info and someone is bitten or harmed later, it won’t take a lot of probing for them to determine that you purposely withheld info.

Your age and marital status doesn’t matter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password