What does it mean to find a dead bird in front of your home? ? - Xmastips

What does it mean to find a dead bird in front of your home? ?

Home Forums Buying Your Home What does it mean to find a dead bird in front of your home? ?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

There was one on our air conditioner which is right in front of our townhouse. It way lying in the middle almost as if it had been gently placed there. No mess of any kind. Just very quiet and still. It is the size of a robin, all brown with a black head and a orange tail.

admin
    Keymaster

It means that a bird has died. They have to die sometime. It doesn’t mean anything more.

admin
    Keymaster

It would seem to me that if you found a dead bird in your yard that would indicate the bird died there.duh

admin
    Keymaster

i think the birdy was looking for a cozy place to die and so he tried to get into your home by going into the air conditioner but he couldnt make inside so he just died right there.

i have had birds come into my house by the air conditioning system too

what did you do with it?

admin
    Keymaster

In some cultiers it does have a meaning. I forget really. Maybe it ran into a window above your AC unit?

admin
    Keymaster

Well if you have a window by your air conditioner then the bird probably hit the window flying. Birds sometimes hit windows thinking that the window is open. The bird then just fell to the air conditioner. No mess because it broke its neck. Im sorry for the bird

admin
    Keymaster

it means you have to sacrifice the family dog to appease the bird gods…

admin
    Keymaster

Nothing unless you’re into signs of the times or symbols of the occult.

If so it would probably need to be a sparrow or a raven or crow.

I don’t know for sure but those are the birds involved in the movies about that sort of thing.

Other than that I don’t think you have anything to worry about, just bury it

admin
    Keymaster

Honestly? My first thought was that it wasn’t anything bad, that the bird chose your home to die at. Means your home is a comforting, soothing place. I don’t get a bad feeling from it at all.

admin
    Keymaster

Well a bird hit our window before and didn’t make a mess i was sad for i though but saying wtf in my head at the same time. so if probably was a natural cause or just fell down off the roof because of a broken wing.

Just because a bird dies outside your house doesnt meen your cursed or anything it could meen that the bird just need to pass away.

admin
    Keymaster

its giving you a sign that you should move or maybe somebody wants you to move

admin
    Keymaster

Are there cats in the neighborhood? That might have something to do with it.

admin
    Keymaster

Just that the bird died from being sick, old age. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Lending 3

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.