VA loan 1 year after short sale? - Xmastips

VA loan 1 year after short sale?

Home Forums Mortgage Loan VA loan 1 year after short sale?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

Job relo forced me to short sale my home. Stopped paying mortgage after signed contract and bank approval of short sale. HELOC lender reported 120+ days late and ‘charged off’ loan balance. Sale closed 1 year ago. Never used my VA loan eligibility before and no credit issues in past 12 months (actually, in past 12 years other than short sale). Are there any lenders around who might fund a VA loan after only 1 year instead of the 2 years required by Fannie and Freddie?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Lending 3

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.