Pre-Approved Mail offer from Discover, Applied, 5-7 day message?? Approval/Denial?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Pre-Approved Mail offer from Discover, Applied, 5-7 day message?? Approval/Denial?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pergenbmanumcomp 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I’m here for my sister, I’ve helped her with her credit ever since she got her first CC less than 2 years ago. She gets lots of offers from CC companies wanting her to apply. She has a 756 TU Fako that i know of, She only has 1 CC from Wells Fargo, from 500 CL when she opened, to now with 1700CL. Told her to maybe apply for another card. Chose Discover Student Card, went to the site and inserted the pre-approved code. After applying we got sent to a page saying they would have to review the application and get response in 5-7 days. **Weird thing is that the Discover site had us create a Username and Password??? would this mean a approval? denial? thanks for reading.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password