My girlfriend's daughter needs your suggestions – She is in Financial & Emotional Distress?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Debt Management My girlfriend's daughter needs your suggestions – She is in Financial & Emotional Distress?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Her Mom and her dad are part of the reason she is in the situation – Her dad won’t help out at all – her mom can’t help her.

She just entered her first year of Grad School through a program – she is now faced with financial debt that her mom helped put her in by getting quick loans for her mother – Her credit score was 700 now because of circumstances beyond her control – it has dropped 200 points. She has tried debt consolidation – however – that is $ 500 – that along with her car payment and rent will put her under – she has a part time job – but she also has to maintain a certain grade average and full time status to remain in the program – Her mom tells her to drop out for a year and get herself together – However – if she does drop out – she will have to pay back her student loan of $ 6,000.00 in 30 days – it’s like she can’t afford to stay and she can’t even afford to drop out – I told her I would write to Y/A because I always get good advise – Thanks for your suggestions. ASAP

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password