Mortgage buyers typically have to have homeowners insurance and do credit…

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage Mortgage buyers typically have to have homeowners insurance and do credit…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

if you have an account in usa with any perticular bak check with them .
    otherwise try with icici / hsbc those 2 are pretty big in india.

this will also depend on the lenght of your visa and your credit score.

Anonymous

i doubt it due to sub prime crisis in USA they are more careful to lend especially in India i f you were to default then it would be difficult to repossess your property

Anonymous

Home Loan is considered as a Secured Loan. As u r not buying a property is the US then no bank can provide u a loan to buy a property in India. U will have to come back to India to check with the local banks like ICICI and SBI to find a way out. Please visit the sites for few banks in India and search for home loan products.

Anonymous

thanks for the giggles.
    hope, spring forward consistently.

sorry no legal bank in USA will give u a loan to purchase a property in any foreign country for obvious reasons.

learn to live even cheaper than u are now and save ur money. if possible get 2 more pt/tm jobs and save everything.

contact ur local India banks for info on home buying in ur country.

Anonymous

…checks b4 receiving a loan…? Are the insurance requirement and credit check intended to reduce adverse selection or moral hazard?

Anonymous

None- it’s to protect the bank in case you defalt and become a dead beat…

Anonymous

I don’t think so that any1 will get loan in USA for Buying Property in India.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password