Midland and Chase

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Midland and Chase

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 7 years ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

I sent a debt validation request to midland for a collection with Chase CC.* I received a letter from Chase stating that as the original creditor Chase is not subject to the FDCPA, which covers debt validation and verification.* We provided monthly billing statement on your credit card account to the address on file.* later it stated:* If you need further assistance with your request after reviewing the statements, please contact midland Crt Mgmt as you account has been sold to them.
    I’m not sure what to do next.* I did notice that inbetween the time that i disputed the midland on my Experian credit report, and when I asked for validation because they sent me a nasty letter… experian has Midland deleted and it’s not showing on the other two… so that’s good.*
    Should i just request GW deletion of the CO with chase now?* is it possible that midland will show back up on the report with Experian?* thanks for any help!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password