Is it possible to raise a credit score by 50 points in about 1 month?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit Is it possible to raise a credit score by 50 points in about 1 month?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am so sorry for all the questions..but this issss Yahoo answers..so anyways.

Is it possible to raise a credit score like 50 points in 1 month? I just called Bank of America Credit Card and the rep said that adding an authorized user WILL NOT help their score. You MUST add them as a co-applicant. So that completely contradicts with the answers I’ve been getting from some of you. Maybe some banks don’t use that system? I dunno. My mom just needs to raise her score by 50 points, faster the better. She will not take out any loans herself though nor get a credit card. She is very “old-school” if you know what I mean….cash all the way. But now she needs a loan and uh..yeah. 50 points doesn’t seem like a lot, but it might take a long time though.

Any tips on how I can help her? If she cannot raise 50 points…then how much can she raise in 1 month or so?

Thanks!

Once again, no ads, spam, irrelevant answers, nor mean ones please.
    And her report has no negative items. It is the fact that she doesn’t have much credit lines open that isn’t doing anything for her score.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password