Is it better to get semi permanent eyelashes put on at a saln or at home…

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Is it better to get semi permanent eyelashes put on at a saln or at home…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

There is no such program as of yet. He was advocating one.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This is a crazy idea! To actually allow people who made stupid mistakes to benefit from them?? While the responsible homeowners who pay thier mortgages continue to pay. There is such a thing as PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!

Obama NO!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This is why I say responsibility sucks. You play by the rules, and there is someone who gets away with cheating. I know most people would go to prison for committing perjury.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This is why the Congress has a 8% approval rate and we should vote them all out in Nov.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

…buy yourself? What are the benefits of getting it from a salon. what If I can get someone to do them for me after like watching a instructional video off of you tube. Isnt it also the same technique as putting on the individual 15 day lasting eyelashes?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

In the salon because you are working so close to your eyes. Get them to do it first and when there ask if they can advise you on doing it at home

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’d say salon. But if you get a good mascara, you really don’t need it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password