Is a 790 a good credit score? - Xmastips

Is a 790 a good credit score?

Home Forums Improve Credit Is a 790 a good credit score?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

My future landlord ran a credit check on me and said it came back “with a score of 790 and a good history of payment” Is that good? I don’t know which kind of score that is…do you think its FICO?

I’m 22 and I only have one credit card. I always pay in full each month so that I don’t need to pay any interest.

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, 790 is an EXCELLENT score! Great job!

Good credit is considered from 750 to 850 which is max for FICO scores, so whatever you’re doing, keep up the great work!

admin
    Keymaster

If that is your FICO that is excellent. I’ve never known anyone but my dad and I that have scores over 800 (not that I ask many), but I’m sure people do. 790 is the best you can hope for at your age. Protect it by staying out of debt and living smart!

admin
    Keymaster

the credit bureaus and the bank gurus say that a credit score between 650 and 750 is very good, so yes your right on target….850 is excellent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Lending 3

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.