If black women are ugly, then how come Naomi's HOT RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE bf bought her a $18.5 M

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home If black women are ugly, then how come Naomi's HOT RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE bf bought her a $18.5 M

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I always see like 10 questions in this section everyday about black women and how we’re ugly and hideous and everything so I thought I would post something positive.

Naomi Campbell to Marry Russian Bf

“Naomi, 39, and Vladislav – who is nicknamed the ‘Donald Trump of Russia’ in his home country – began dating in 2008.

Shortly after they got together, it was reported the businessman was so smitten with Naomi he bought her a $ 18.5 million penthouse in Brazil.

A source said at the time: “Naomi told Vladislav how much she loved Brazil and that she really wanted to settle down there. So he bought her the apartment, and said it was a gift for her. They will use it as their base when they are in Brazil together.”

So Naomi Campbell’s Bf bought her a penthouse apartment for $ 18.5 million dollars as a “little gift”. He is a BILLIONAIRE and he can have ANY woman he wants. He’s with her because he obviously finds her attractive. Also they’re getting married.

He’s RICH and HOT (he looks a bit like Daniel Craig / James Bond)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password