I get the same relief from investment property as your principal residence?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance I get the same relief from investment property as your principal residence?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I bought a principal residence with FHA loans in February 2009, but recently moved for work (by the state). My parents live (free rent) in the apartment and I did not pretend tenant poMaintenant refinance I want to and keep bringing the house in my name, but the lenders are willing to treat them as a building investment, despite the fact that I have no other tenants in my house nom.1) If I refinance an investment property, I get all? the tax benefits / deductions which I do, as with the main residence home 2) Can I lose on breaks or have to pay extra as a result of the conversion of an investment property? 3) I was offered a 2% decline in interest in my blood, even if the implementation of an investment property, one reason why I should not do you edit? a second home that would be most appropriate, with the exception of FHA Streamline only recognizes the houses as their primary investment or not, secondary. So go to the school I need conventional, and I do not have enough equity or closing costs go conventionnelle.La loss of agricultural exemption and higher mortgage costs have been really good points I had not thought of it. I have the loss or expenditure?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password