Founded in March 1st …. Insurance agent will not reopen city?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Founded in March 1st …. Insurance agent will not reopen city?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I own a part of society in non-medical care at home staff. We are services such as March 1 this year to start. I’m very excited because we have worked for months with an insurance agent in respect of our liability, compensation and social insurance. Every time we thought we would be here a quote from the agent would need more information. We finally found another agent who is currently on getting an offer were to (the other is not yet come across), we are looking for very special things, it they are a little difficult to find the perfect agent, why we did what we were doing and why it took so long to find another. my question is how much liability and compensation should lead us? We have about 15 employees when you are 10 other RN CNA or personal care assistants. 4 are office workers (one being me and my partner, my mother, our office administrator, human resources coordinator, and our program coordinator) any info would be very helpful, thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password