Does anyone know how to write a letter of appeal to an insurance company?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Does anyone know how to write a letter of appeal to an insurance company?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

So in July I ended up loosing my baby at 14 weeks pregnant, i had to get a D & C done but my primary doctor was out of town. They had another doctor do the procedure and the doctor was covered but my insurance id denying the claim for the hospital saying that they are not providers for that Hospital. my problem is that i did not set up the surgery for the hospital my doctors office did the nurse asked me, the day i found out, What hospital i would like to go to have the surgery done at? My exact words were “I don’t care as long as they take my insurance” went home and the next day i had everything done. Now i don’t know what to do i have this huge medical that i can pay for? Does any one know how to go about writing a letter of appeal? Thanks for your help.

Also the doctor had told me that it was an emergency and that it needed to be done immediately but i couldn’t go threw with it on the same day i found out. I lost the baby at 12 weeks it was 14 weeks when i had the D&C done. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password