Do i need to pay my rent if my landlord is short selling the home?

Home Forums Buying Your Home Do i need to pay my rent if my landlord is short selling the home?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

i found out through a neighbor that my house is on short sale, i found a listing on the computer confirming that the house i rent in is up on short sale. Do i still need to pay rent? who do i keep paying the rent to if i am not being told the house is up for sale? by the way this is in NY.

admin
    Keymaster

You continue paying rent in the same amount and to the same place until you are otherwise given notice to send your check elsewhere.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Satelec2003

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.