Do I have to wait 5 years when I refinance to get cosigner off mortgage? - Xmastips

Do I have to wait 5 years when I refinance to get cosigner off mortgage?

Home Forums Improve Credit Do I have to wait 5 years when I refinance to get cosigner off mortgage?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

Or can I do this sooner. I have credit. My h has a great government job but NO credit history at all. I work part time. It will take me a year MAYBE two to get his score up high.
    Can I get it off then. Because that is the only reason for the cosigner.

admin
    Keymaster

You can refinance a loan as soon as a mortgage company is willing grant you a loan in your name alone or with someone else signing jointly with you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Lending 3

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.