Did you come home and find your man wearing baby diapers and plastic pants?

Home Forums Buying Your Home Did you come home and find your man wearing baby diapers and plastic pants?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

admin
    Participant

If so he my belong to a group called AB-DL
    I am a man and I love wearing diapers and plastic pants still at age 36

admin
    Keymaster

good for him!!

admin
    Keymaster

UH. Hmmm. Do you have a website?

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, but my little man is only 1.

admin
    Keymaster

no… no i cant say that i do……but if he starts i’ll let u know….

admin
    Keymaster

That’s messed up! He need professional help!

admin
    Keymaster

That’s nice.

admin
    Keymaster

Are you still wearing diapers?

admin
    Keymaster

It sounds you don’t have a man and need to send him back to his mommy.

admin
    Keymaster

No, but if I did that would definitely be a deal breaker for me. You should consider what your deal breaker is. If that’s something you can deal with and don’t mind it, then more power to you. But if you love him and it really bothers you perhaps it’s something that you two can talk through. Counseling might help, it can’t hurt. GOOD LUCK!

admin
    Keymaster

How did you know?

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t understand why you would latch onto the smelliest part of your babyhood when you could just get a bottle, a blanket, a soother & a mommy-doll instead.

admin
    Keymaster

lol………cool

admin
    Keymaster

i am a divorced mom with a 15 year old daughter and came home from work early one day and found my daughter in the living romm wearing a cloth diaper and pink plastic pants and sucking on a pacifier.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Review are closed.

About Satelec2003

We own a network of content-rich, proprietary websites focused on specific vertical categories, including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards and other personal finance categories. Through this network, as well as co-branded web sites hosted by our network of 90+ online distribution partners, we provide the tools and information via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.