Credit Card for People With Lower Scores

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Credit Card for People With Lower Scores

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone – I just found out something that was interesting.* This morning, I went in to check my account balances on my credit cards and was shocked to find out two things.* First, my Orchard Bank (HSBC) credit card has been sold to Capital One – evidently they have sold all their credit card and retail business in the U.S. to them.* Second, my Public Bank secured credit card is in questionable status.* Public Savings bank was closed last Friday by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking.* The accounts were all taken over by Capital Bank, National Association (N.A.), Rockville, MD.* When I went to the website for this bank, it doesn’t look like they offer credit cards.* The Public Bank website does indicate that people who have secured credit cards can continue to use them and make payments to their Florida address, but I’m not too confident that they are going to be around much longer.* It looks like the credit card options for people with lower scores are becoming fewer and fewer and that Capital One is taking over everything.**

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password