Changing a real estate agent

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am looking around a house to purchase and I was working with real estate agent with whom I have not signed any Buyer’s representation contract. I am not happy with his services, so far he has been just door opener for me for some of the old built construction. I am thinking about getting rid of him and hire a new agent. I have put his name on some of the new construction visits to the builder’s model home. After I tell him that I no longer need his services and in coming months if I were to go back to one of the builders and buy a house which I have his name on, can I convince the builder to remove his name and add a new agent’s information so the new person can get the commission?
    Are there any legal implications I need to consider because of the visiting card I earlier signed with Builder stating that person is my agent. Can the previous agent really come to* me or the builder to claim the commission? Are there any legal complications I need to be aware of?
    He has not found any of the new or old properties we have seen so far..
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password