Buying a Home, Need advice about offers and contracts?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home Buying a Home, Need advice about offers and contracts?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My husband and I are going to purchase a house but we are not real familiar with the business of home buying. We have heard alot of advice so far, such as stipulations for your buying contract and where to start offers. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on these topics. Such as how to determine if a offer is fair, or things we should ask for in the contract. I should add that the house is a new construction and is priced at $ 149k, although it is probably hard to determine the value without knowing the area we live in. I was just wondering what people had to say about their own experiences, for example a friend told us to be sure we had something in the contract about fixing the nails that start to pop out after the house settles. Anyway thanks in advance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password