best complimentary card for me

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards best complimentary card for me

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pergenbmanumcomp 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

i have the amex fidelity rewards card so get 2% back in cash on everything. *there aren’t a lot of cards that compete with this one but i would like to get a good visa/mastercard since amex isn’t usable everywhere. *i don’t carry balances so i don’t care about the APR on cards. *a few i have looked into:

1. chase freedom – categories are great quarterly and i feel like this one could at times actually be better than my amex

2. capital one venture – great travel benefits, but really it is exactly the same as my amex card is (2% back, just you get that 2% in cash towards travel instead of actually cash), and this card has an annual fee and my amex does not

3. citi foward – i spend a lot in restaurants/bars but this card doesn’t offer a lot of versatility otherwise

i am kind of leaning towards chase freedom of those three. *is there any other card i should consider and/or which of these listed do you think is the best card?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password