Opened just today. Everything has been ready to go because we got a verbal ok a few weeks ago, we just were waiting for written. Inspections and bank appraisal done. We are supposed to close within 14 days because my husband is going on deployment a month from today. Is it safe for me to give my landlord notice? I just don’t want to end up paying a mortgage and the other half of my rent. If worse comes to worse, I can move to my parents house. We did a VA loan, everything is approved no problems at all, my agent is also doing our loan…just need some ideas. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
If you did like to stay updated with all our latest news please enter your e-mail address here