- May 6, 2011 at 11:51 am #207870
I mean FICO. That report that you get from Experian.. the package… the 3 in 1 plus the score that you get from experian.com
- May 8, 2011 at 2:31 pm #267631
it is in between good and excellent(750)
but there are other factors other than the actual number.
- May 10, 2011 at 7:41 am #270812
- May 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm #282165
Lenders will look at your report in detail (not your score).
They will also look at your salary and employment history.
I call it the FACO score.
- June 15, 2011 at 2:47 pm #289670
That is an excellent credit score, and you would be considered “A” or “Prime.”
Make sure not to get too much debt, don’t max out any credit cards, and pay your bills on time and you should maintain a good credit score.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.